Residential curbside service is provided on a once a week basis. We are able to service both HOAs and single subscription homes. Curbside recycling is available in all areas.
- Curbside service is at the curb, or the edge of the street if no curb exists.
- Your cart must be out by 7:00 a.m. to avoid being missed.
- Do not pack the container too tight or overload the cart.
- Refuse must be level with the top of the cart, not overflowing.
- For our drivers’ health and safety, we will not take containers that weigh more than 50 pounds.
- Recycling will be picked up every other week on the same day as your trash service.
- Bulk item pickup is available for an additional fee. Please call our office at (303) 287-8043 24 hours before putting bulk item out so that we can prepare accordingly.
To acknowledge these holidays and to allow our employees to spend time with their families we do not provide residential service on:
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- July 4
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
When the holiday falls on a weekday, residential service will be pushed back one day. Regular schedule's will resume the following week.
Residential services are billed on a quarterly basis, in advance of service. Fuel, environmental and administrative fees will be added to the invoice as separate line items. Use of one 96-gallon trash bin is included in the quarterly service charge. For new customers with no payment history with Republic Services, a 3 month advance payment is required prior to delivery of a trash container.
How can I dispose of hazardous waste?
- Payments are due upon receipt.
- Any unpaid balances at 60 days will result in a $35.00 late fee and service interruption. Balances need to be paid in full prior to service reinstatement.
- Unpaid balances at 120 days will be forwarded to an outside collections agency.
Please contact the county in which you reside or the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environmental hotline. Is my recycling material collected on the same day as the trash?
Yes, your recycling should be out by 7:00 a.m. on the same day as your trash service. Recycling is picked up every other week.
If your recycle schedule is different than your trash schedule you will be notified. What time does the trash have to be out at the curb?
All refuse must be placed at the curb by 7:00 a.m. on your collection day. When can I expect a refund if one is due?
Please allow 4 to 6 weeks to process.