Consolidated Disposal Services (CDS) provides exclusive waste and recycling collection services for residential and commercial accounts for the City of Seal Beach. We offer one-stop shopping for all of the city's waste removal needs. Although we specialize in solid waste and recycling collection, our services go far beyond just emptying the trash bins.
Each residence receives one set of carts, consisting of trash (brown/gray), recycling (blue) and green waste (green).
Upon request, CDS will provide 1 free additional recycling cart and 1 free additional green waste cart. Please contact our customer service department at (800) 299-4898 to schedule a delivery or replacement.
- All glass bottles and jars
- All plastics labeled #1-7
- Aluminum and tin cans
- Aluminum foil
- Cereal boxes (please remove liners)
- Corrugated cardboard
- Junk mail
- Mixed paper
- Plastic bags
- Plastic containers
- Plastic milk containers
- White ledger paper
- Telephone books
- Ceramics (dishes, etc.)
- Disposable diapers
- Drinking glasses
- Food waste
- Light bulbs
- Plastic wrap
- Scrap metal
- Wax paper
- Window or safety glasses
Disability and Senior Rates
- Single Family Residential Customers shall receive two (2) bulky item(s) picked up per year for free.
- Bulky items serviced on Thursdays only.
- Bulky items include: furniture (chairs, sofas, mattresses and rugs); appliances (refrigerators, ranges, washers, dryers, water heaters, dishwashers, plumbing and small household appliances); and electronic waste.
- Please contact Consolidated Disposal Service 24 hours in advance of pickup at (800) 299-4898.
Holiday Tree Collection
- Residents with disabilities may be eligible for a discounted rate. Please contact our customer service department at (800) 299-4898 for details.
- Senior citizens may be eligible for a discounted rate. Please contact our customer service department at (800) 299-4898 for details.
- CDS will collect Christmas trees on regular collection days commencing the day after Christmas and culminating 2 weeks after January 1stduring the two weeks following December 25th. Trees should be cut to no longer than 5 feet. The lights, ornaments and tree stands must be removed before placing at curbside.
Consolidated Disposal Services offers recycling services to commercial businesses in the City of Seal Beach.
Please contact Customer Service for additional information about free commercial recycling for one year through an Orange County grant program. AB 341
State legislation made recycling mandatory for certain businesses and apartment buildings beginning July 1, 2012. All businesses that produce 4 cubic yards or more of trash per week and multi-family properties of five units or more (such as apartment buildings) are required to recycle.
Make sure your business has arranged for recycling services. If you are a property or business manager and would like to sign up for recycling service, contact Republic Services at 800-299-4898.
Please contact Consolidated Disposal Service at (800) 299-4898 for more information.
Phone: (714) 345-9530