Sustainability and ESG Reporting
Republic Services regularly publishes materials related to environmental, social and governance issues in our business, providing our stakeholders with a clear view of our continued progress toward our sustainability goals. We invite you to read our recent reports and other documentation.
2022 Report Highlights
- Continued progress toward 2030 Sustainability Goals, with Safety and Talent results above national benchmarks
- Climate Transition Road Map charts a course to achieving greenhouse gas reduction goal
- Recorded a 28% better OSHA Total Recordable Incident Rate than the industry average
- Advanced to 45% diversity In leadership, making progress toward the goal of 50% diversity in these roles
- Announced ambition for 50% of new truck purchases to be EVs by 2028
- Managed 8 million tons of recyclables
- Positively impacted 3.5 million people through grants, volunteerism and in-kind donations"
REVIEW OUR PROGRESS